My House Intro 3 My House Intro 3

Jees all that four that minemal beat and 27 downloads you must have bein thanking about poup when you made this LOL

SP34K3RM4N responds:

And you must have been thinking about poop when you wrote your review. LOL!

Industrial Ceiling (Prev) Industrial Ceiling (Prev)

Absoulutly horibole song

Woolly Bears (Prev) Woolly Bears (Prev)

Your skills havn't impruved much stop makeing crappy music and make friends and drink beer. LOL

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Also your GRAMMAR hasn't improved much i think it's gotten worse and also i have a lot of friends you're the one who doesn't have any friends and should STOP drinking beer because it's not safe.

Minecraft o, Note Blocks Minecraft o, Note Blocks

Oh dewd you can't be serious about making this and plus this doesn't even sound like minecraft, it sounds like donky's howling you sir have no talent noob! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Beer is life and you should be getting a Rael life.

SP34K3RM4N responds:

It may not sound like Minecraft but it's made with Minecraft Resources LOL and YOU'RE the one who should be getting a real life and plus your spelling is wrong, it's "Dude" not "Dewd" and it's "Donkey" not "Donky" and it's "Real" and not "Rael".

Anyways have a nice day sir

Celestial Fantasy Celestial Fantasy

This is pretty cool you guys should check out ihatebeer's songs, his are 1,000,000x nothing compared to yours.

No this is not Martin Garrix No this is not Martin Garrix

OF COURSE THIS IS NOT....... Wait who's Martin Garrix?

Hollywood (Instrumental) Hollywood (Instrumental)

Sucks more thin Justin Bieber. LSDIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS THE WORST SING EVER!

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Excuse me but you spelled "then", "LADIES" and "SONG" wrong.

Synsopos.exe Synsopos.exe

HAHA! SO FUNNY THAT YOU THOUGHT THAT SYNSOPOS.EXE WAS A SONG SO STUPID AND PLUS THE BEAT IS JUST SI BORING, GET A LIFE LOSER. LOL! >:)

SP34K3RM4N responds:

FYI I know that synsopos.exe is not a song i just make random song titles so sad you can't offend me also you spelled "SO" wrong get your grammar right loser.

Progressive House Build up 3 Progressive House Build up 3

Electronic Music are for noobs, where did you get the sounds from One Diection? hahahaha you are stupid. LOL! >:D

SP34K3RM4N responds:

FYI Hypocrite, You made an electronic song called "ihatebeer Sucks" and where did you get the beat from JUSTIN BIEBER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The tune sucks jealous guy. ;)

My House Intro My House Intro

OH DUDE YOU JUST TOTALLY EMBARRASSED YOURSELF EVERYTHING SUCKS BIG TIME! GET A LIFE YOU FATERO!!

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Fatero seriously, even i can come up with a better name and also "FATERO" is really not even a word! Ha! Ha! You Failed To Hurt My Feelings. >;)